Zach is so cute when he wakes up in the mornings. Just as content as can be. I chuckle when I catch him just playing and waiting for mom to come get him out of bed :)
Man, for a minute there, whenhe turned his face just right I thought I saw a little of Grandpa Pocock in his face. Then he moved and he looks like Kelly again. He must not be related to me if he gets up cheerful in the mornings! LOL ! Aunt Ronda
that is cute. I wish Emma sat and played in her crib. She always has someone getting in with her if she wakes up. No time for playing, just sleeping.
ReplyDeleteMan, for a minute there, whenhe turned his face just right I thought I saw a little of Grandpa Pocock in his face. Then he moved and he looks like Kelly again. He must not be related to me if he gets up cheerful in the mornings! LOL !
ReplyDeleteAunt Ronda