Do ya ever wonder when it was that you figured out that with out thinking you can control the movements in your appendages? I caught Zach really studying the movement of his hand in front of his face today- it was hilarious.
Do ya think that it would be a good idea to provide day care for some random mother on CL that needs help? I'm thinking that a little cash would help us out and staying at home with Zach is just the icing on the cake.
Do ya need a visit? I got a visit from the new relief society president today and she brought us a nice fresh loaf of bread from the local bakery just to make us feel at home and to welcome us into the ward. How nice!
Do ya ever miss the ones you love? I got a call from my sister Rosie today. I had been meaning to call her all week, but time slipped away and she beat me to the punch. She says Aunt Joyce and Uncle Pops are coming to Boise this weekend. Man, I miss it already.
seems like your ward is nice. Day care? What is a lady on CL?? well looks like you got this thing figured out! way to go! good job!!
ReplyDelete