Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gal Pals


So Wednesday I got a call from my visiting teacher. She kidnapped me and with Kelly watching Zach, she picked me up and took me to the movies. We saw Julie and Julia. Two true stories about Julia Child and Julie, a young girl that wanted to finally finish something she started for once in her life. She decided to cook her way through a cookbook making over 500 recipes in a year. What an undertaking! I guess not only to finish, but to go on later and write a book about her experience doing it. I'm not quite sure how long it had been since I went to the movies with a bunch of friends. There were about 8 gal-pals from the ward that joined in this little adventure. After the movie we hit the local 24hr Denny's just down the street from where we live. I wasn't even sure there was a theater here in this big city Pendleton. Sure enough. Just to prove it here is a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment