Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wet Noodle














It has been fun to see Zach try out new things to taste. His expressions are priceless. At four months we started him on rice cereal. We have let him snack on apples, peaches, bananas, peas, carrots, sweet potato, and mango to name some. Now at six months he is snacking on lots of things, which his dad says is "expanding his palate". Grandma Po gave him a vanilla wafer when we visited. He loved it so much he has a box of his own in the cupboard. Sometimes he gets one of those cookies.

The latest has been his favorite I think. Dad bought a little bag of Cheetos. He loved gumming small pieces. One night this last week I had a bowl of ramen noodles because I was too tired and more likely-lazy to fix a good meal. I thought I would let Zach take a taste of this oh so thin noodle that can be slurped right up before your eyes if you watch closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment