What a wonderful Christmas! Although we weren't able to be with our families this year, we had a nice little family celebration of our own. This was Zach's first Christmas! I'm sure he had no clue what was going on, but we had some friends from our ward come over for dinner on Christmas eve. This mommy made a yummy ham, mashed potatoes, pistachio salad, and rolls. After dinner we gathered in our small living room and shared songs, scriptures, and the Christmas story. (Actually I had just finished a Super Saturday project from the previous year that had puppet figures to help me illustrate the story of the babe in Bethlehem). Good times. We got up the next morning on Christmas day and opened our gifts and then had a french toast breakfast that daddy fixed.
I forgot to mention that Zach found my chocolate orange from my stocking and thought it tasted delicious :)
Zach got a ball popper from his aunt Ronda. After we got the right batteries for it, we turned it on and he started to crawl away. He was probably scared a little because it's pretty loud and there's a lot going on all at once. I think he'll really like it once he figures out how to play with it.



I can't believe I got the wrong batteries! I am the battery guru! Sorry. This update is wonderful. Love to you all. Aunt Ronda
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete