I dropped Zach off at a friend's house for a few hours the other day and she snapped this shot. She reported that he was really good for her and only cried once when he got up from his nap (he is such a good baby). I have been reminiscing over how big he has gotten since we moved here to Pendleton. Aunt Ronda emailed us some pictures of Zach when he was around six months. I look at him now and he is like a little man! I have really loved being at home with him, but the time has come for me to return to work so that we can afford to keep our family afloat. I have been applying to do all different kinds of jobs because in this small town there is limited health care and they will only hire RN's. This does give me an extra incentive to finish school if we stay here in the area. I think we are still unsure how Kelly's job is going to work out. He comes home often frustrated that too many bridges were burned when the company closed a year ago and no one knows that they have reopened. Kelly has been working really hard trying to mend things. They have given him the okay to make signs and flyers and to get the papers to run some ads. We all have had our turn with colds this season. The weather has been blah. They put gravel down on the roads here, so when it has snowed we don't go out unless we have the truck. Infact, one Sunday Kelly pushed some of our ward members up a few hills to get to church. It got my adrenaline going for sure.
So I have finally started putting Zach into the big bathtub instead of his little one that we got from the Slaugh women and he just loves it. So the other day I got some video of him kicking his feet in the water. Anyway, I guess that's it for now :)

Good luck with the job searches! It looks like we're moving to Oklahoma- Brian found a job doing Indian Health Services with more pay and better benefits!
ReplyDeleteThe video isn't working for me. Bummer! Hope you find a job soon with great bennies. My nephew is so very cute!
ReplyDelete