
It's Labor Day Weekend and we are pleased as punch to have Grandma and Grandpa Osburn here to visit. They got here Saturday morning about 10. I was just rolling out of bed thanks to Kelly for getting up with Zach and letting the Mamma sleep in. Kelly say he likes getting up with Zach in the morning because he is such a happy baby. Kelly and Larry fixed a few things here in our little duplex and they organized the garage a little better. Later we went out to eat at our favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner. Yummo! Both of us split our meals up because they are so jinourmous! Larry and Elsie still had food to bring home. Sunday was nice, we all got naps in except for me-I don't nap so well. I tried out a new recipe from the Lawrence legacy submitted by Uncle Reed that was a Curry Chicken dish. It turned out ok. But I did burn a few of the veggies-oops. We watched a few movies over the weekend too. Monday night for family home evening, Larry and Elsie taught us how to play "Pinnocle". Boy oh boy! I couldn't keep up or catch on. It was fun to have them visit. They said they couldn't remember when they had laughed so much. Zach kept them entertained.
Loved the video of Zachary and dad. So glad you're doing this. It will be fun to keep up with you and the fam this way. Loves, Karma
ReplyDelete