Thursday, October 1, 2009

Six months old and counting....


Zachary had his six month visit to doctor Elsa Lee. She said he looked healthy and everything she seemed concerned about the first few months seemed to be resolved. He weighed in at 16lbs. 15oz. and 26 in. long. Zach had to get shots this time too. It didn't seem to bother him that much, he pulled his band-aids off within a couple of hours. He's a tough little man!

We were able to visit with family. My mom set up a pack and play in the guest bedroom where we stayed. It was fun to see grandparents again. I snapped a shot of Grandpa Pocock (Steve) and Zach playing together on the floor. Every time a flash goes off though, he's like 'what?' 'what just happened there?'. It was also my sister Melanie's 17th birthday...we got to eat yummy brownies. We did some shopping to stock up on some diapers thanks to Sophia a good friend I met at Boise State. She got us a gift card a while back and we are just getting around to using it on diapers for two reasons. First, we've had enough to last us from the baby shower and second, we don't have a Fred Meyer in Pendleton. There were so many things that we wanted to do but weren't able to before we had to go back.

ON the other hand we had some special time with Grandma Pocock. I captured some excellent footage of her singing to Zachary while were there. This is just one of them that I hope you enjoy as much as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment